• Formulate and execute digital marketing strategies in various on-line and social media platforms to build up brand awareness.
• Assist in planning, organizing and on-site event support including event logistics, managing internal and external communication.
• Manage, consolidate and update as well as ensuring CRM database accuracy and completeness.
• Responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing collateral, in alignment with HQ guidelines and market strategy.
• Prepare regular reports for management review.
• Participate & support in all business initiatives and all ad hoc projects.
• General administrative duties of marketing department.
• Degree preferably in marketing/business related disciplines.
• Min 3 years of solid experience in brand or event marketing. Candidate with agency background will be considered.
• Good project management skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Self-motivated, result oriented, detail-minded, hard-working, good interpersonal skill, creative, energetic with strong sense and willingness to learn and work as a team.
• Solid experience in CRM is preferred.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Proficiency in MS computer literacy and applications. Knowledge of Photoshop and AI is a plus.